What is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome?
Complex regional pain syndrome, also known as Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy(RSD) is chronic pain that usually affects your arm or leg. CRPS/RSD is a malfunction of part of the nervous system and the immune system as they respond to tissue damage from trauma, such as an accidental injury, stroke, heart attack, or surgical procedure. The pain is out of proportion to the severity of the initial injury.
- Muscle spasms
- Intense Pain
- Burning or “tingling” sensation
- Electrical sensation or “shooting” feeling
- Changes in skin temperature and color
- Joint tenderness and/or stiffness
The Calmare Solution
- 80% success rate
- FDA cleared
- No harmful drugs or surgery
- Safe, non-invasive
- Clinically tested at major hospitals